Ice Yarns Mohair Pastel / Yarn Review
When you think of yarn, what comes to mind? Wool, probably. Cotton, maybe. But what about Ice Yarns Mohair Pastel? This unique yarn is made from a blend of mohair, wool, and acrylic, and it’s as soft as can be!
Not only is this yarn soft and gentle on your skin, but it’s also lightweight and perfect for fall and winter projects. Let’s get creative!
Ice Yarns Mohair Pastel is a beautiful yarn that’s perfect for knitting enthusiasts. It comes in a range of colors, including pink, blue, and green, and it’s made from 10% mohair, 15% wool, and 75% premium acrylic. This makes it soft and easy to work with, and it’s perfect for creating delicate pieces.
Overall, Mohair Pastel is a high-quality yarn that’s perfect for any knitting and crochet project. Mohair Pastel is sure to add a touch of elegance to whatever you create!
When you purchase this yarn, you receive Four balls that each have a length of 500 meters/ 546 yards. Each ball comes with a weight of only about 100 grams and are securely packaged.
Needle Size of Ice Yarns Mohair Pastel
Knit with Mohair Pastel yarn on 3-4mm/US 3-6 needles to make blissfully cozy and inventive wearable designs.
The yarn is 2 Fine in thickness, producing light weight and long-lasting wearables.
Popular Projects Using Ice Yarns Mohair Pastel
Looking for some creative ideas to try with your Mohair Pastel? Here are a few of our favorite knitting projects:
1. Pom pom keychains are a quick and easy project that are perfect for beginners.
2. Chunky knit infinity scarves are always a popular choice, and they’re easy to make with Mohair Pastel.
3. Crochet a sweet baby blanket or throw for the upcoming colder months.
4. Make some fun and colorful friendship bracelets for all your friends.
5. Weave in some pops of color with a colorful woven basket.